I ordered 4 tickets at a cost of $94 dollars apiece.I was charged $660 for the tickets from song entertainment.
Unknowingly that this was not ticketmaster but a third party scam company. Ticketmaster is only the software provider. This is why their company trademark is on the website but they have no affiliation with these third party companies. The concert I was to attend has been cancelled.
I called ticketmaster about a refund only to find out that my tickets were not purchased from them. My bank gave me the number to song entertainment which is all automated and impossible to talk with a representative. It stated that they do not issue refunds for anything for any reason.
I'm out of $660.16 from this scam company who continue to operate.This isn't right.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Concert Tickets
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Hi i been playing wc for long time and i been useinng gold everyday and all the time when i play the game and i spend over then $ 7,000..."
- "Friday night 9/16/16, about 1130, I got a pop-up window announcing that I was the "VIP Grand Prize Winner" in the amount of $10,000.00. 12 Hours later I received..."
- "I have been on the site Originally named VicsBingo.ag. Now that site was fun !! The winnings weren't gigantic like now, but at least you got paid. The play through..."
- "Had Hercules H-902 on a 5th wheel. Not overloaded, in fact, a very easy job for a tire that claims such a high working load. Then on a clean, dry..."
- "I've had the card for about 2.5 years now and maintained good payment history with the exception of one late payment. I got this card when my score was pretty..."
- "I ordered these flowers for my mother and I am abhorred at the lack of quality and the unapologetic customer service I received when I sent a picture of the..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "I selected my refrigerator delivery for Oct 27 the 4-8 window. On Oct 26, I received a voice message confirming the Oct 27 delivery date and window...."
- "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..."