I ordered 4 tickets at a cost of $94 dollars apiece.I was charged $660 for the tickets from song entertainment.

Unknowingly that this was not ticketmaster but a third party scam company. Ticketmaster is only the software provider. This is why their company trademark is on the website but they have no affiliation with these third party companies. The concert I was to attend has been cancelled.

I called ticketmaster about a refund only to find out that my tickets were not purchased from them. My bank gave me the number to song entertainment which is all automated and impossible to talk with a representative. It stated that they do not issue refunds for anything for any reason.

I'm out of $660.16 from this scam company who continue to operate.This isn't right.

Had an Experience with Song Ticketing?

Comments

Mississauga, Ontario, Canada #778569

I too am fighting them through my credit card company.I urge you to go through yours and if you find them, maybe instead you could send a BIG friend over to get your money back.

Or at least feel better that they got less than what they deserve.

Then send your BIG friend back.I hate getting ripped off....

Kabam - Please unlock my account Kabam "hello kabam i know i have done a great mistake.my alliance war is going on.i must participate in the war.so please please unlock my account. i promise i will not..." Read more Kixeye - War Commander Scam-mass player bans Kixeye "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..." Read more Bingohall is NOT a scam and here is proof Bingohall "I have played here for quite some time. I have never had a problem with payouts being payed. They are debited to my bank account within a day..." Read more Netflix has double billed me for a year and won't refund the money! Netflix "I was reviewing my charge history for the past year as I was doing my taxes. I found that I had been charged twice a month for Netflix. ..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more