Bought Willie Nelson tickets, total ripoff told us it was open seating and be there early to get the best seats.Guess what, not general admission, we had to "stand" in the back of the auditorium.

No seats, that just got us in the door.

Fricken really? A-hole of the year award for sure. I suspect they are a bunch of business major dropouts who did finally get their Degree online from a school in sub-Sahara Africa.

I don't think they actually produce meth at their office but the smoking of it has to be rampant.I can only hope they face the express elevator to *** when they do pass from this world.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to "eat shit & die screaming you pigs". The author is overall dissatisfied with Song Ticketing. The most disappointing about song ticketing willie nelson concert ticket from Song Ticketing was oryou suck Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Song Ticketing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Song Ticketing to other companies on our site.

Comments