Song Ticketing - 'Effing waste of time & money

Total *** Do not waste your money here no matter what!! Go to a garage sale and buy a scratched LP of the band you want to see instead of wasting money here with these subhuman *** No customer service, no intelligent life working here except washed up scam artists who used to run an internet scam posing as a Kenyan prince.

I hope you all lose you jobs and live on the street. {{Redacted}}

I would love to push the button on the express elevator to *** and send your sorry *** back where you came from.

Product or Service Mentioned: Song Ticketing Concert Ticket.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Everything about your service.

Song Ticketing - EXTREMELY TERRIBLE SERVICE AND PRICING

1.2

Horrible Service!!!! I ordered 4 tickets from them.

I did not receive the tickets timely, so I tried call to find out status. I never got a response, so I tried to cancel the order. Their support numbers sounded like a 1980's answering machine in someone's kitchen. I tried every option to try and get a response to no avail.

I finally just drove to the arena and luckily the ticket office was open. Then I really found out how bad these guys were. I got box seats to the event for $20. They crooks charged me $45, then a service fee and delivery (this was email delivery!!!) which cost another $13,24 per ticket for a total of $58.24 or 191% MARK UP!!!!!!

What Crooks!!! I had to purchase the tickets at the arena for the event because it was the next day. When I got home, I finally got a call back from support basically telling me no refunds, so tough cookies.... I immediately called my credit card company and they put the order in dispute which ultimately ruled in Song Ticketing Favor.

So I was out several hundred dollars for the tickets I never downloaded or used since I had to purchase the tickets directly. I got the dispute documentation from my credit card company today and Song Ticketing/Event Tickets Co/or Eventticket, or whatever their name is.

bascally said in capital letters: ALL SALES ARE FINAL, and that if they lost the dispute they would turn the card holder (me) over to a collections agency. AVOID THESE PEOPLE AT ALL COST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Song Ticketing Event Ticket.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Poor way a customer was treated.

Song Ticketing - SCAM ALERT

I recently purchased Keyshia Cole concert tickets online in what appeared to be ticketmaster. I never received a confirmation email and never received the tickets.

I checked my bank account information and I was charged $140. I looked up the number on the charge and it led me to "Song Ticketing", a complete scam company. I tried calling the company, but they just wanted me to leave a message with my information. I did not do such thing as I don't want to get charged for more things.

Please confirm that the website you go through is ticketmaster next time. I am not happy and I don't believe I'll get that money back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Song Ticketing Keyshia Cole Concert Ticket.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Song Ticketing - True American A-Holes

Bought Willie Nelson tickets, total ripoff told us it was open seating and be there early to get the best seats. Guess what, not general admission, we had to "stand" in the back of the auditorium.

No seats, that just got us in the door.

Fricken really? A-hole of the year award for sure. I suspect they are a bunch of business major dropouts who did finally get their Degree online from a school in sub-Sahara Africa.

I don't think they actually produce meth at their office but the smoking of it has to be rampant. I can only hope they face the express elevator to *** when they do pass from this world.

Product or Service Mentioned: Song Ticketing Willie Nelson Concert Ticket.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Eat *** & die screaming you pigs.

I didn't like: Oryou suck.

Song Ticketing - Simple Review #1431485036

Neil Diamond Tickets $600 plus .. Google be shamed !!

You let these people pay you to rip us off !! San Diego

05/15/15 went from Song 4 to axes.com both rip offs

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Song Ticketing - Simple Review #1427217324

Scam! Tried to buy tickets to a Dylan show.

Charged my card $335.00. Fighting to get it back. Tickets never came. Been seven days now.

Filing complaint with bbb. And contacting state attny General office. It's a scam.

Called them 50 times. Never call back!!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Song Ticketing - Rip-off bait and switch

They sold me tickets which was listed and confirmed. Then they stated they could not provide the tickets and proceeded to offer tickets that were not as good and gave the choice of take it or leave it.

BUYER BEWARE!! Now I can not get good tickets to the concert so I will not be attending. I wish I would have know this before I ordered my tickets.

Next time that I decide to order tickets to a concert I will buy them from a ticketmasteror from the venue itself. Hopefully this will be of help to someone in the future.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Song Ticketing - Tickets-Authority

My wife got sucked in by an entry in a Google search for tickets for Jay Leno at Talking Stick Resort.

Obviously Tickets-Authority paid Google to be listed at the top of the searches for "Jay Leno Talking Stick Resort"

Could have bought the tickets from Ticket Master (the official agent) for half the price of Tickets Authority (which was sublet to Song Ticketing).

This is such a scam. Perhaps the Federal Government should put these *** bags out of business.

I can't believe that Google and the venues don't work to put these *** bags where they belong ... out of business.

Reason of review: Selling tickets for prices way in excess of fair value..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Song Ticketing - Song Entertainment seems shady....by way of Seat Geek and Ticket Network

I purchased tickets from Seat Geek. The name of the ticket seller was listed as Ticket Network. I got an email from Ticket Network saying that the ticket seller was not them but some company called Song Entertainment. Okay, this is new information.

Then I noticed that my credit card was charged two times. Later in the day I get an email from Song Entertainment informing me that I need to provide them with my address as it could not be verified as correct for my credit card.

In the email, Song Entertainment provides me with two phone numbers and an email. They want me to provide my updated address via email or by calling. Okay, so I called the first number listed, and it's a voicemail. The voicemail runs all hours of the day and night. No one answers. They want you to leave your information on the voicemail.

I call the other number provided, and it rings and rings. No one ever answers.

Then I check the URL of the email they sent to attempt to go to the website. The website is parked on a Godaddy page. It is non-existent.

When I inform Seat Geek that the seller doesn't seem to be in business, they refer me to Ticket Network. Ticket Network says they can never get their own ticket seller on the phone either, but they assure me that Song Entertainment is a big time ticket seller and that they do business with them all of the time.

The Ticket Network rep goes as far as to admit that even THEY can't get Song Entertainment on the phone, that they must email to get a response. They tell me I need to email them and that they will reply.

Well, let's see, I spent 150.00 on tickets and I can't reach the person that sold them to me. Seat Geek, the aggregator can't reach them, and neither can Ticket Network, which is also a ticket aggregator. But they want me to be confident that while no one can actually reach Song Entertainment, everything is on the up and up and all I need to do is email.

I couldn't even reach Ticket Network initially because the link to their website was a deadlink.

I'd say Seat Geek should do a better job. If I wanted to buy tickets from Vinny on the street, then I would have to put up with this unprofessionalism. But I bought tickets from what I believed was a valid company.

I still have not heard anything from Song Entertainment. Left them a voicemail and called multiple times.

Comments

Arizona, United States #871290

they tried to charge it twice because you provided the wrong billing address. they sell thousands and thousands of tickets and i assume they check their messages like any other company....what i hate is people who think companies only provide them services...you had a bad experience because you didnt provide correct information. plain and simple

to derek #871326

No, I did not provide them with the wrong address. I provided them with the correct address and it would not accept it.

Then I tried my mailing address and it did. This is not the key issue. The problem is their lack of having customer service. When I tried to contact these people, they were not reachable.

If you READ what I wrote, you'd see that I could not reach them directly. I had to call their Ticket Network and THIS is the basis of my complaint. Had I been able to reach them, there would be no issue. If you sell something to the public, you need to have a valid phone and/or email so that customers can reach you.

It's that simple.

You must work for the company...because the person that eventually did call me back called from an Arizona number.

You said you hate people who think companies only provide them with services? Huh? Not even sure what that means. Companies who sell products do provide services.

Do you know what I don't like (I won't use the word "hate")? I don't like it when people make comments about something without fully understanding what they have read.

Hi, Ticket Network is actually the mastermind company behind all these ticket scams. Ticket Network owns a bunch of "ticket aggregator" companies as you termed them, like Seat Geek and dozens of others.

People purchase tickets from those "ticket aggregator" websites, then Ticket Network sends the orders to "ticket sellers" like Song Entertainment/Song Ticketing, and *then* the seller purchases the actual tickets, from the venue, Ticketmaster, or sometimes even Stub Hub. Then, Ticket Network can blame any issues with the tickets (such as the event actually being sold out and their not having removed the listing from the ticket aggregator website) on the seller, when in actuality everyone is equal bit scammer everywhere on the chain. Don't trust "Seat Geek" even though it has the best layout of any of Ticket Network's sites. Only trust a direct link to purchase tickets from the venue's website (or in a dire situation, perhaps Stub Hub -- but any seemingly unreal low price is probably a scam/listing error).

If you are unsure of whether you are at the venue's actual website (Ticket Network will often buy convincing-enough domains for popular events, to trick people into thinking they're buying straight from the venue), then call the box office. It's worth it to save you upwards of $50/ticket.

Song Ticketing - Instructions did not say tickets were emailed

I bought two tickets to a March 16th Moody Blues concert in Richmond, VA on March 15, 2014 in the evening. The order confirmation page said "Click Print to print this page and listed the method of delivery as "instant download" and a statement that "a receipt" would be emailed to me shortly.

There was no link to anything resembling an "instant download" so I figured that the page with the link to print was the ticket and I would pick them up at the will call window. My wife and I went to the concert and could not get in. I called Song and told them I needed someone to call me back before the concert started so I could get my tickets but they never called me. I went home and cancelled the sale through my bank card but since I had approved the charge, I could not get it reversed.

I am out $270.38 for a concert that I did not get to go to. I emailed Song and they told me my tickets had been sent to my email and I discovered that they had but it was too late by then and they never told me they were emailing me the tickets.

I feel I have been scammed for almost $300.

Product or Service Mentioned: Song Ticketing Concert Ticket.