Song Ticketing - ticket scam

Dec 30, 2013
review #467606

I ordered 4 tickets at a cost of $94 dollars apiece.I was charged $660 for the tickets from song entertainment.

Unknowingly that this was not ticketmaster but a third party scam company. Ticketmaster is only the software provider. This is why their company trademark is on the website but they have no affiliation with these third party companies. The concert I was to attend has been cancelled.

I called ticketmaster about a refund only to find out that my tickets were not purchased from them. My bank gave me the number to song entertainment which is all automated and impossible to talk with a representative. It stated that they do not issue refunds for anything for any reason.

I'm out of $660.16 from this scam company who continue to operate.This isn't right.

b03e178
Had an experience with Song Ticketing?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
PISSED in CANADA

Jan 26 Mississauga, Ontario

I too am fighting them through my credit card company. I urge you to go through yours and if you find them, maybe instead you could send a BIG friend over to get your money back. Or at least feel better that they got less than what they deserve. Then send your BIG friend back. I hate getting ripped off....

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Song Ticketing.
Filing a new complaint about
×