Song Ticketing - Ticket scam
I ordered 4 tickets at a cost of $94 dollars apiece.I was charged $660 for the tickets from song entertainment.
Unknowingly that this was not ticketmaster but a third party scam company. Ticketmaster is only the software provider. This is why their company trademark is on the website but they have no affiliation with these third party companies. The concert I was to attend has been cancelled.
I called ticketmaster about a refund only to find out that my tickets were not purchased from them. My bank gave me the number to song entertainment which is all automated and impossible to talk with a representative. It stated that they do not issue refunds for anything for any reason.
I'm out of $660.16 from this scam company who continue to operate.This isn't right.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Basically, they closed my account for a fraudulent fraud claim. When I balked, they referred me to their Fairness Department. After a series of about 2 dozen emails,..."
- "Choice Ticketing (AKA Choice CRM) is an incredibly hard company to work with. I say work with because in this field, you are required to have a certain level of..."
- "Their website states that when you request a cash-out on your trade-in (70% cash from the credit), that it will take 4-6 weeks to process and send to you via..."
- "I'm afraid to come outside because of snakes but management seems to care less. I'm in the process of looking for somewhere else to live. I pay too much rent..."
- "I bought a new Ariens Lawn tractor 46cut 22horse power on 7/17/13 from Home Depot in Jackson Tn. Took over two weeks to get it in and ones I finally..."
- "Had a fire in the oven in my unit because it was falling apart. Had to scoop water from the sink to put it out because there was no..."
- "I ordered a truck tailgate cap from AutoAnything. The item came quickly and when opening it, I noticed it had "Wrinkles". It seemed obvious that the cap was..."
- "one of their agent keeps on calling and sending emails with a booking i did not make, when i answer his call, i told him that the email he sent..."
- "Purchased an entire exhaust system and tuner from Cobra USA just over 2 years ago. Last weekend I heard a leak in the exhaust. I pulled the heatshield off and..."